Wannabe Dancer

An adult’s discovery of dance of all sorts.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

A bona-fide cat lady, homebody, wanna-be writer, and faux extrovert. If I'm not gardening, I'm rehearsing for a local theater production.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hip Hop Skip

I’ve skipped the last three hiphop classes, but that doesn’t mean that I’ve fallen off the dance wagon. I skipped the first class because it was the day after that horrible beginning ballet class and I hadn’t yet driven its taint from my mind. (Tuesday was also the day my aunt came to visit.) I missed Thursday’s class because of a work event. The next Tuesday I was sick and taking it easy. Today, though is the Thursday lunch-time class and I WILL be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home