Wannabe Dancer

An adult’s discovery of dance of all sorts.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

A bona-fide cat lady, homebody, wanna-be writer, and faux extrovert. If I'm not gardening, I'm rehearsing for a local theater production.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ballet II, Sept 24

Our regularly scheduled teacher finally arrived for our Sept 24 Ballet II class. Rachel normally teaches children, not adults. She was pleased by how well we responded to corrections and I was pleased to be given corrections of some substance. I have high hopes for this class…

2 Comments:

Blogger Miry Lou said...

I just realized you haven't posted since October...are you still dancing? how is it going?

9:29 AM  
Blogger Kasmira said...

Our Hip Hop class was cancelled and I stopped attending ballet. You're the first visitor to my blog (or at least the first to comment). Perhaps I will be inspired enough to start again... Or at least relive my past glories a bit.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home